- The Coeur d’Alene area in Kootenai County is the heart of North Idaho, with a population of 148,253 as of 2011 and over 500,000 population within a 40 mile radius.
- Coeur d’Alene is located on I-90 approximately 35 miles east of Spokane, WA. The I-90 corridor between Spokane and Post Falls/Coeur d’Alene is flourishing as a hub of business growth, as are areas along the state and U.S. transportation corridors in Hayden and Rathdrum.
- The Coeur d’Alene area boasts a quality of life unsurpassed. Located on the north shore of Lake Coeur d’Alene, the area has successfully turned its natural resources into a showplace for outdoor recreation and ideal family living.
- The Coeur d’Alene area and communities in Kootenai County have efficient governments and take pride in offering business services unencumbered by red tape.
- Businesses in the area can take advantage of Idaho’s status as a right to work state as well as a number of financial incentives and tax credits. Idaho’s cost of living is the lowest of the eleven western states.
These are the people call centers call for help. Canadian market research company SQM Group is expanding to Coeur d’Alene, seeking applicants right now for 80 jobs that will be filled by March 1.
The Coeur d’Alene area has a highly educated populace. A number of institutions of higher learning have campuses in the area. The Kootenai Technical Education Campus (artist rendering above) is currently under construction and will offer training programs to supplement the area’s trained and available workforce.
Many businesses have relocated and expanded to Coeur d’Alene because the region enjoys all the elements that translate to a winning bottom line. Resources such as low-cost hydroelectricity and high tech infrastructure guarantee a cost-effective place to do business. These resources combine with a stable and fair tax structure to assure an excellent business economy.
People who work here also live here, enjoying a quality of life unsurpassed. An evening out can be a world-class theatre performance or an intimate evening listening to live jazz. Coeur d’Alene also features yearly festivals such as the Holiday Light Show, Ironman Triathlon and more. canadian pharmacy Fml Forte
Coeur d’Alene and nearby Spokane are unparalleled in the quality of service available for everyone from newborns to seniors. The area is served by a number of healthcare facilities, including Kootenai Health, which has earned certification as a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence and been recognized for exceeding patient expectations.